Terms of Service and Honor Code
AfghanX is one of the platforms designed by the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan to provide an e-learning platform for Afghan students. This platform eliminates the dependence on time and location with unlimited access to different types of resources for learning. Using this platform, students can have better time management and have access to up-to-date information in different subject and fields. By enrolling for AfghanX courses, learners can gain access to the top MOOCS of Afghanistan universities in local languages. Courses on AfghanX are available to learners anytime, anywhere, in different fields and through these courses, learners can improve their skills in fields for which they have not officially enrolled.
AfghanX Honor Code
As we know an honor code is a “set of rules or ethical principles that define what constitutes honorable behavior within the academic community.” By enrolling for AfghanX courses, learners agree to the following regulations:
- Follow all the laws and rules of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan regarding education, online learning and cyber activities.
- Complete all tests, quizzes and assignments based on your own knowledge.
- Do not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Use only one user account and don’t let anyone else use your account.
- Do not upload content which insults, bothers or threatens others.
- Do not upload content which provides inaccurate information.
- Provide feedback in a respectful, friendly and factual manner.
Users of AfghanX courses should be aware that the following issues will not be tolerated:
- Misuse of AfghanX data.
- Malicious, offensive, mature content and spam.
Note: Users of AfghanX are encouraged to report Honor Code violations by contacting the AfghanX support team.