Personal Data Collection by AfghanX
When using AfghanX courses and services, you need to provide some information such as your name, your last name, your email ID and so on. This personal data will be submitted to AfghanX when you:
- To create a high level of interaction and to stimulate the exchange of ideas and knowledge between learners.
- Sign up or create an account in AfghanX.
- Enroll to a course in AfghanX.
- Apply for AfghanX course certificates.
- Participate in surveys conducted by AfghanX.
Use of User Data
As mentioned, your personal data is needed only when you use AfghanX courses and services. AfghanX will use this information to inform you about any changes that we may make on your AfghanX account or about any other related events. Your data will not be used for any financial, racial, religious, sexual, health issue or any other issues. The AfghanX administrator and support system can have access to your account and data only for administrative purposes or for any change in your account. AfghanX can use your data in the following cases:
- To sign a contract with you.
- To analyse our services and activities to improve services.
- To notify you about changes in our services.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our events and services.
- To monitor the usage of our services.
- To detect and prevent technical problems.
- To send you updates such as the start date of a course, or new course notifications based on your interest and courses that you previously enrolled for.
- To personalise the services for you.
Data Retention and Transfer
AfghanX retains your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Your data will be retained completely with a legal obligation. Your information and personal data will only be stored in the computers and servers of AfghanX of your city, state or country and will not be transferred anywhere else for any misuse.